. 1 . 2 . >>
Last poster Message

Posted: Aug 9, 2004 14:27:02

LaCroix

Weco

Hope you enjoy

Marco

Posted: Aug 9, 2004 17:24:49

is it possible to post it in another format than swf?
guess its too late, i really wanted to attach these files too in my collection
ive been compaining alot lately, havent i? lol

Posted: Aug 9, 2004 20:30:55

I can send to you in MPG format via messenger

sr_kaplin@hotmail.com

Marco

:up:

Posted: Aug 9, 2004 21:02:27

REALLYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

i could download from u and share it here

ive sent u an email about how u can upload it

thxxxxx

Posted: Aug 10, 2004 07:33:43

Thank you, Marco! We seem to be collecting more and more clips everyday!

I think if we create a mini movie out of all of the clips posted, we could easily create an, almost, 1 hour display!

Regards,

Trav.

Posted: Aug 10, 2004 07:52:32   Edited by: Enkil

Smoke thats exactly what im planing to do

im going to put all these files in one file including mondialsaq.com ones

and for the mondialsaq.com's ones i put all the parts where they show the banner, its really kewl, i did the video and its about 15min

im hoping Marco will be able to sent me the files, cuz one of them contains the final ending of France!!!!

the files on his site is in swf, normaly i could convert the swf file in avi (and then mpg) but file is made in a way that it doesnt work

it would be really kewl if i could sent it too u,

if u want, once i finished getting all the video and making the file, i could sent it to u, i will open an FTP account, althro it will take a little bit of time, if u want

Posted: Aug 10, 2004 08:02:56

Enkil,

That would be cool! I've been making a little video of my own, containing some from the Mondial SAQ site and plenty from this site. I'm then going to organize all the clips in such a way that all the small clips of the segments during the various displays, then all the finales at the end, leading up to the big bang.

I would really like to gat all the files into Real One Player formats because I know that the finales are in Quick Time format. Do you know of a way that you could convert the files into Real One, Enkil?

I'm just asking becuase I find the quality of the picture in Real One is much better clearer.

I really don't mind if you could your movie to me, when you're done! That would great! Maybe I could send you my version, too and share it with everyone on this forum!

Regards,

Trav.

Posted: Aug 10, 2004 08:24:48

Smoke, i wanted to sent it to u mine, cuz im good on these stuff, ive work on them for years, sharing it us together would be long and space consuming, thats why i wanted to sent u mine

i dont know why u actully want them in rm
but lucky i have a little free problem that will allow u to convert the mov files in rm, but as for the mpg, it wont work

http://www.geocities.com/yug_score/real_basic.zip

and then ull have to find a program(on google theres plenty) that allows u to put them all together, its alot of work if u dont know how to do it, ill help u

Posted: Aug 10, 2004 12:32:53

You can find the videos in MPG format

Videos MPG Format

Regards,

Marco

Posted: Aug 10, 2004 13:01:19   Edited by: Enkil

kewl!

thx alot, its really worth it to post it especially since it contains the final of France and we can download it

and its always good to see in different views (thats for Germany)

well there we have it for France

now were still missing Italy and Holland, hopefully someone will come up and post, time will tell

Posted: Aug 11, 2004 05:41:34

Enkil,

Perhaps it's best that you send your's to me. You seem to know how to do it far better than I me, so maybe it would be best that way. Maybe you could teach me one day!

I hope we'll be able to see the Italian finale. Those thunderstorms last night with the frequent lightning reminded of the finales!

Regards,

Trav.

Posted: Aug 11, 2004 08:35:22

ok Smoke

i will sent it once im done, the problem is i dont know if theres other ppls who will post, thats why i dont think its better to wait before sticking all together

do u want it in mpg or rm?

i dont know if everthing will go ok if i do it in rm, but i dont understand why u would want it in rm, the quality wont improve, Realplayer is just a company, who knows many in 10 years by now they wont excist

but if u really want it in rm, i do an effort

Posted: Aug 11, 2004 09:29:58

Maybe it would be best in mpg.

However, perhaps it's best to wait and see if anybody posts anything first, or else you'll be wasting your time.

Your idea, though, is very neat. If nobody posts anything, though, you can send it to me when you're done. I've created a little video already in Quick Time in a sequnece.

Regards,

Trav.

Posted: Aug 11, 2004 10:02:50

Smoke

i can now say that the file will be 423MB

all the files r ready to be joined, but ill be waiting for others

i know that Lars was about to post some, is he?

also, i dont know how long the video is, but i have edited out all the message, banner that popup in the begining and in the end, they contain all the videos that we have found, its non stop action
i just hope my plan will work

btw, how long should i wait? end of August?

Posted: Aug 11, 2004 10:07:28

Enkil,

Maybe it's best if you do it as soon as possible, so you're ahead of the game. It really doesn't matter if anyone else posts anything. The more the better.

I think Lars mentioned that he was going to, but I think he's also waiting.

Regards,

Trav.

Posted: Aug 11, 2004 10:23:51

what do u mean?

the problem is, if i do it now and sent it to u and then another person posts, u wont get that file attached with the rest, unless if u want me to teach u how, which could be a bit difficult on the internet

i want to get all the files and attach them alltogether

and the other problem is, once ive attached all the files, i will burn it on a cd, and again if someone posts something, i cant do another cd again and again

but if u want it earlier then i can do it and sent it for u, its up to u

Posted: Aug 11, 2004 11:27:19

Enkil,

I see what you mean. In that case, don't bother. It would be best if you play it safe before you make a move, plus it will be aesier and save time. Maybe you can give it another week and see what happens?

BTW, did you find out how long it is, approximately?

Regards,

Trav.

Posted: Aug 11, 2004 11:48:23   Edited by: Enkil

i did a quick calculation its around 50min 55min,
but remember theres some repetitions, for exemple the same final (one from mondialsaq.com, one from "salute lover" ) but they r all shot in different angles

i know its a repetitive, but i thought it would be kewl to see it in different angles, i hope u dont mind

Posted: Aug 11, 2004 12:28:00

!!!

Don't mind at all. 50-55 minutes from different angles is great! I think you did a fantastic job!

I don't mind repetition either. About what percent is the repetitive parts, Enkil?

Trav.

Posted: Aug 11, 2004 12:45:47

its hard to tell in percentage

but i did a quick calulation (cuz im about to go watch a movie)
about 8min is stuffs that u have already seen, and add the other tiny clip (from the Germany forum), ill say about 5min

so 13 min or 15min, but most of it r finals

this is really a quick calculation, i have no idea if its good, if u want ill check again later

Posted: Aug 12, 2004 07:15:18

Enkil,

Sorry for the late reply. When you had posted last, I was on Mont-Royal and came back late. What a great view, though! I took quite a bit of pictures last night!

Anyways, that's not bad at all. It's not like it's a waste of 13-15 mins, as long as most of them are endings.

It's ok about the quick calculation, that gives me a reasonable approximate estimation in percentage value.

BTW, I hope you enjoyed your movie!

Regards,

Trav.

Posted: Aug 12, 2004 11:50:48

I change my server adress, you can find the videos here...

http://www.pirotecniainternacional.com/videosmontreal.htm

Regards,

Marco

Posted: Aug 14, 2004 07:19:29

Once again, thx, Marco!

BTW, you don't happen to have IPON's finale, do you?

Regards,

Trav.

Posted: Aug 15, 2004 19:30:19

Smoke!

this might not really concerne u, but yesturday my ISP just bust up my internet connection, i can now upload upto 60kb/s (before it was about 16kb/s)

so i will be able to upload to u MUCH FASTER

i have a question for u

i just want to know by any chance do u have Winrar installed on ure computer, just want to know cuz i might be albe to do something IF u have it installed

how do u want me to upload it to u? i wanted to use FTP but i realized that it i have to install those large packages..

do u have mirc? we can use that it will be easier

Posted: Aug 16, 2004 08:00:58

Enkil,

To tell you the truth, ever since I got my new computer, since mid July, I never installed those again. I had mirc and FTP before, but I never got them back. Plus, those programs were kinda giving my old computer some problems, so I had to erase them.

I was wondering, do you think that you could send it to me via E-Mail? I just thought that you could attach it or something. I could then transfer it to my media player.

If not, do you know of any other way?

Regards,

Trav.

Posted: Aug 16, 2004 08:24:34

email does not work! why does everyone mention email now a days? lol

email doesnt work becuz u have a size limit for example for Hotmail its 2mb

but for Yahoo, its 10mb which is good but not enough

another email service www.walla.com offers 30mb limit with 1gb space

if u had Winrar i could make parts and cut each in 30mb and upload to that site and then u come and download it and with Winrar u can unrar it

it sounds complicated but its easy

mIRC installer is only 1.24mb, its easy to install, and to remove it later, thats why it would be easier

and if i know another way? it depends what u have installed on ure computer... do u have any program that can connect the internet like P2P WinMX or something

u see what sucks about the internet is that its not easy to transfer files to one another, expecially large files since it takes alot of space and bandwidth, thats the only thing that sucks about the internet, unfortunately

we'll have to find some way another cuz i dont think anyone will post anything anymore

Posted: Aug 16, 2004 08:36:26

Enkil,

Perhaps you can post it on this forum? This way everyone can see it.

Regards,

Trav.

Posted: Aug 16, 2004 11:29:56

sure why not?

but the problem is where am i going to upload it? a 423MB is alot there no service that can allow that

i could sent it to Paul, but 423mb is a bit too much lol

after all i might have to open an FTP, we'll see

Posted: Aug 16, 2004 13:30:15

423mb is quite a bit!

It sounds like it's a long movie! If you can send it to Paul, perhaps he can upload it to the forum somehow.

I look foward to seing this video.

Regards,

Trav.

Posted: Aug 16, 2004 15:28:44

well, i just realized that the video will contain the parts from mondialsaq.com, i doubt Paul would have the right to host them like that, expecially from mondialsaq.com, we'll have to ask him

do u want to drop it or really need it?it really depends how u want me to upload
u could do it ureself too with the format u desire, ill help if u need any
. 1 . 2 . >>

Page loading time (sec.): 0.022