Home   Statistics   Registration   Search   Language

More Navigation

Montreal Fireworks Forum —› News —› [Montréal] 10th International Symposium on Firewor
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 .
Last poster Message

Posted: Oct 29, 2007 10:21:38

It looks that one more firework show will be displayed at La Ronde in the next few days. I went to the park yesterday and some stuff were setup along the third ramp and on the roof of the control room (fourth ramp). Nothing on the second ramp and I could not see on the first one.

So, I guess that there is a private event scheduled soon, maybe for a TV show ("Occupation double" broughts some contestants at La Ronde, a couple of years ago, and the segment of the program briefly featured a firework display).

Fred

Posted: Oct 29, 2007 19:04:11

Hi Fred,

Is there any information on how long the display is, or at what time it is expected to start? I'm sure that it'll be quite short, though!

Trav.

Posted: Oct 30, 2007 07:41:26

Trav: I have no information about the schedule. The setup was very limited, so it should be a very short display.

Fred

Posted: Oct 30, 2007 08:13:29

Are you sure the show wasn`t fired already. I was out on friday night, and me and my friends heard fireworks going off around 9ish. I also had another friend in a different part of town who heard fireworks going off on friday night.

Posted: Oct 30, 2007 10:29:40   Edited by: JTF

Maybe the show wasn't fired. Last Friday, I saw on TV that they were filming for the "Death Race 3000" movie at the Old Port by Silo 5 and there were going to be some explosions.

Posted: Oct 30, 2007 12:42:47

Sunday, it was obvious that these stuff on the firing ramp had not been fired before.

Posted: Oct 30, 2007 19:36:05   Edited by: Enkil

Maybe, Paul or someone with connections, can get more info about this display? I really would like to see it. Hopefully, it's happening in November! I'm sure we've missed many short displays at La Ronde in the past. On a La Ronde forum, people always report seeing and hearing fireworks coming from La Ronde after the competition ends.
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 .

Page loading time (sec.): 0.021